Professional cleaning requires the correct approach as well as the right tools. The Vikan six-stage process will leave the exterior of your vehicle spotlessly clean:
- Apply a good foam mix of detergent and water.
- Leave the vehicle to soak for a couple of minutes so that the dust and dirt loosens and binds to the foam.
- Wash the vehicle with lots of clean water to remove the dust and dirt, and prevent them scratching the paintwork when using a brush.
- Using a water-fed or hand brush, wash the vehicle with water and detergent.
- Rinse the vehicle thoroughly with clean water.
- Use the rubber-bladed Wipe-n-Shine to remove wash water, and leave windows and paintwork streak free.